Friday, December 28, 2007
Katjapiring is located at Paris Van Java, Bandung. It offers peranakan and malay cuisine (indonesia look-alike) and homey atmosphere.....
1. Nasi Rijjstafel --> I expect a set of rice dish with various side dishes but it turns out to be a dissappointment. Rice in the form of "tumpeng" with tempe tahu orak arik on the side plus a piece of empal... and a piece of fried chicken. The only delicious thing is the rice. I wonder why.... (Rp 32000)
2. Curry fried rice --> hearty portion, unique taste. It's actually an omu-rice but the fried rice has curry flavour (Rp. 21000)
3. Sate ayam ala nonya --> a regular chicken satay, quite delicious!! (Rp. 19000)
4. Hollandaise crouquette --> Yummy!!! Small cruquette with mozzarella cheese and hollandaise sauce (Rp. 14000)
5. Es Seribu Jawaban --> nice name huh? It's just avacodo piece in a bowl of crush ice with mocca syrup. Not as good as the name...
Nice, it's like being in a chinese baba's house in the 1920's
3 out of 5