Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rampa Rampa

The latest addition to Muara Karang's Restaurant Row..... It serves Menado food!!! Yay....

The food
1. Babi Tore (Rp. 40.000)
Crispy fried pork with chili sauce. YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!! Crunchy in the outside, tender in the inside. The chili sauce.... yum yum yum....


2. Cakalang Saus Rica (rp. 25.000)
2 pieces of cakalang with saus rica rica. The rica sauce is not that spicy but spicy enough to make me sweat...


3. Dadar Milu (Bakwan Jagung) (Rp. 10.000)
I had better but this one is not bad.... Not sweet and crispy enough


4. Sup Babi dengan Kacang Merah
I got it as a compliment, quite good but nothing special


5. Sate Babi Manis (Rp. 18.000)
Yummy. The meat are marinated perfectly so u'll get the sweet and herb-y taste


Definitely gonna come back for more Babi Tore, God I Love Pork.... hahahaha Plus, it took me less than 100 steps to get to the resto...

Ps: After a small BBB (basa basi bullshit) with the manager, she gave me a 20% discount card. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location: Muara Karang Blok G 6 Barat

Rating 7.3/10

1 comment: