Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Red Cliff


One word: FANTASTIC

I thought this movie would become some boring war drama movie with lots of 'artistic' scenes and 'witty' dialogue, but it's not! This movie kept me on my chair for 1.5 hours before my bladder finally gave in....

Some people said that the war scenes are boring but for me, love love love it. Lots and lots of blood and incredibly genius war tactics have made this movie stands out. The fact that it is based on "Sam Kok" just add the final touch. Yeah, I've already known what will happen (i read the book) but still, when i watched it, i kept on wondering what will happen next.

Although i don't like Tony Leung as Zhou Yu (he played it too macho and rough, Zhou Yu should be more handsome and sophisticated) and Takeshi Kaneshiro as Zhuge Liang (He is too young, I always imagined Zhuge Liang as somewhat older than that) but they both are very good.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment