Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

Last night, I spent my weekend on my bed, covered in my blue cow blanket and had my eyes fixed on my flat screen TV (not LCD nor plasma just a flat screen). The movie playing : Confession of a Shopaholic
Well the movie is just so so... standard chick flick. Well not that good actually, the storyline is a bit messy, the actress can't act and the costumes are a bit over the top (or maybe that was the point?) The talking mannequin is the best thing in the movie, very fresh and funny.

I dunno wat all the fuss was about. It's not like I dun like chick flick coz i kinda like it. But this one does not fall in the category of a good chick flick... Thank God I watched it in DVD :p Not bad for a boring saturday hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment