Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Toko Binatu AN

A few days ago (en just this afternoon) we went to this es kelapa place @ Cideng. Haven't been here for a while... Well by a while I meant years. My dad loved this place but dunno why, he stopped taking me there. Thanks to Ms. Adeline Devita who is very excited bout this kelapa place, Ciwalit, Ratu Iblis and I went there after Husada session


The food:
1. Es Kelapa (Rp. 12.000) Es Kelapa Kopyor (Rp. 22.000) Es Kelapa Campur (Rp. 27.000)
I have to admit, for the price we pay, it's definitely worthed it!!!!!!!! I'm not a big fans of es kelapa, I like it but never crave for it... But this one kinda makes me want more and more and more... :p The coconut flesh is abundant!!!!! God, I'm actually kinda full after a glass...


2. Otak Otak (Rp. 4.000/pc)
Yeah it's expensive.. Yeah it's addictive... Yeah it's so damn good!!!! Too bad the chili peanut sauce is not thick enough but the otak otak itself can make my palate go crazy


Ciwalit: Damn.... Kenapa gw harus menunggu 24 tahun untuk merasakan makanan seenak ini (pengakuan seorang yang cuma doyan ayam en makan nya lebi cerewet dari nenek nenek tua)


3. Mie Juhi (Rp. 12.000)
It's good but not earth-shaking good. Again, the trouble is in the peanut. The peanut dressing is just too watery.. And they put too many cucumber!!!!


The place is quite dirty but i think that's a part of the charm

Rating: 7.7/10
Location: A.M Sangaji, Jakarta

2 comments:

  1. G udah lama banget ga mkn disana , itu tempat g lwt masa kecil krn dlu rumah di deket situ .
    tapi otak2 sih mayan sering dapet kiriman .. ha22
    Binatu Ann udah luama banget ..
    tapi saingan otak2 Petojo itu ada loh di Kemurnian kota . itu terkenal n enak gilaa juga . harga idem segitu juga .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya??? di mana nya kemurnian???

    kata nyokap ada otak2 enak di casablanca, tau ga?

    ReplyDelete