Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kiyadon Sushi

I went to this resto for my b'day dinner with Cuplis. I've been meaning to try this resto since it opened but as usual.... money problem. I've tried Kiyadon before and it was very good (and also pricey) but this is my first time in Kiyadon Sushi.

The resto has a dark red theme. From the outside, it looks spacious but it's quite small actually. I suggest going to the one at TA coz it's bigger. The Service was very nice, i dunno why but the waitress keep on bowing. After all, that's what the 6% service charge for.

1. D.I.G (Rp. 65.000)
It's actually the same as Aburi Salmon Roll at Sushi Tei. Big rolled sushi with salmon, kani and topped with tobikko and floss. YUMMYLICIOUS


2. Tori Katsu Curry Rice (Rp. 53.000)
Standard issue curry rice. Big portion but nothing special. Slightly better than Zenbu's but Sushi Tei's is much better.


3. Tuna Salad Inari Maki (Rp. 45.000)
Delicious. The inari is not that sweet and fits perfectly with the tuna salad

4. Spider Cheese Roll (Rp. 45.000)
4 huge pieces of rice ball filled with soft shell crab and covered in seaweed, topped with melted cheese and mayonaise. Not so good, the flavor of cheese is overcame by the huge ball of rice

5. Niku Udon (Rp 60.000)
Veru recommended. Actually, all the udons are recommended. They udon are chewy, have a unique taste (wheat maybe) and the soup is very delicious.

6. Gelato and Sorbetto Ice Cream (Rp. 45.000)
It's the best ice cream in the world according (it claimed...) I tried 4 flavors and only 2 of them are above average. The Chocolate Caramel Crunch and Green Tea. The Avocado Choco Fudge tastes like puke and the Cookies and Cream is standard.

Deifinitely gonna come back for more D.I.G

Rating: 3.75 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment