Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Chili's

Chili's is one of my favorite resto in Jakarta. Serving a sinfull, cholesterol infused, sugar pumped food, it has never failed my palate :)

Sis and Auntie

The place is a bit old, i dunno how old exactly but old. I dunno what style the decor is, it looks like those american diner u see in movies. All the waiters are super friendly, a bit too friendly actually. They make u feel like dining in ur own home.


The food:
1. Bistro Burger (Rp. 76.900)


This burger is a new addition to their menu. As a fans of their burgers (my fave is the Swiss mushroom, YUMMYLICIOUS!!) i was eager to try. This humongous burger consists of sesame burger bun, a big beef patty (medium well) covered in corn pepper, 2 thick slices of cheese (I'm thinking edam), sliced tomatoes, fried pickles and lettuce. It was great! The pepper gave a kick to the yummy patty. For me, the Swiss mushroom is still better but this one is not bad :) I love chili's french fries, goes very well with their honey mustard.

2. Mushroom Jack Chicken Fajitas


Grilled chicken over red and green bell pepper, onion and mushroom on top. Served on a sizzling hotplate, u can smell it all the way from the kitchen to ur table. It was yummy!!!! I usually order the chicken beef combo but since my aunt doesn't eat beef so we order chicken only. To eat this, u will be given tortilla wrap and some condiments (cheese, sour cream, diced tomato and guacamole) Mix it up on ur discretion and enjoy :)

My recommended dished are Monterey Chicken, Quesadilas Explosion Salad, Rib Eye Steak and Country Chicken Steak. The toast they serve with steaks are divine... VERY RECOMMENDED

Rating: 8.5/10
Location: Sarinah, Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment